Friday, August 4, 2017

A few more houses for central Europe Campaigns

Here are a few more buildings I recently added to my collection. First 2 are those inexpensive Armourfast 1/72 farmhouses. I quite liked them, might even add another 2 to my ranks.


422553



SAM_1070

SAM_1071

SAM_1072

Some Chasseurs to give a sense of the size of the buildings:

SAM_1075

I also purchased a couple Ukranian houses, from Pegasus Hobbies. These come prepainted to a very good standard, the only thing I might add is a touch up on he window glasses.

 I'll be getting another one of the small house, and with that I'll have enough to represent a small village.

SAM_1078

SAM_1079

SAM_1080

SAM_1081

Myy plans for improving my collection of napoleonic terrain for this year also includes acquiring a good number of spanish houses, for my Peninsula battles. A long overdue terrain project!

1 comment:

  1. Nice additions. Terrain really helps set the place. The Spanish style buildings will also work for Italy and he Caribbean.

    ReplyDelete