Monday, March 28, 2016

French Artillery - Zvezda set

Here is my other battery for the french army, this time the Zvezda kit. There are so many models in this set to man the guns that I could afford using 4 per gun while still having some extra to complete the italeri battery, which showed here on the previous post.

SAM_9868

SAM_9869

SAM_9871

SAM_9872

SAM_9874

The ammunition carriage comes with the option of 6 horses, but I chose to use only 4, or else it would be too long, difficult to move around and place on the game table. This way, I keep it's length equal to the rest of my carriages, which are exactly as long as a battery of 3 guns. This is intentional, so I can arrange the carriage perfectly at the back of the battery.


SAM_9876

SAM_9877

SAM_9878

SAM_9879

SAM_9880

SAM_9885

7 comments:

  1. Stunning set Mat, you have done a spectacular job in them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A whole bunch MORE great stuff I missed; I am going to try unfollowing your blog and then following it again to see if will restore your posts to my blog feed.

    ReplyDelete