Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Portuguese Line Infantry


Here are my Portuguese Line Infantry. 2 regiments, from the new Emhar kits, just as my Caçadores, which I showed here last week.

These are the most models I ever painted at once with my "assembly line" technique. 64 in total. Very tiring and boring at times, but effective. I managed to paint them all in less than 2 weeks, which is pretty good.

First Regiment:

SAM_7639

Second Regiment:

SAM_7640


SAM_7642


SAM_7643


Square formation:

SAM_7644


SAM_7646



March Column:
SAM_7647


SAM_7648



Firing Line:
SAM_7649


SAM_7650


SAM_7651


SAM_7652


SAM_7654


SAM_7655


SAM_7656

Next, a couple british line infantry regiments to complete my british peninsular army.


*End of Transmission*

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Portuguese. I see you choswe to do both regiments from the same "Division" (red), as opposed to the yellow or white facings from one of the others. I'm such a variety seeker, I'd HAVE to do each with a different facing color! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. Doing like this is more assembly-line-friendly.

      I did, however, check the apropriate colors on your blog index. I believe mine correspond to the fourth and fifth regiments.

      Delete