Sunday, December 11, 2011

End of the Year Workbench

The year is coming to an end, and I find myself increasingly surronded by unfinished "work" on my painting desk.

My Minbari fleet is ready for paint:


You can see there is a Babylon 5 Station, from Micro Machines, among the minbari. I'm trying to give it a more ralistic look applying black wash. So far, it's a mediocre job...

There is also some Centauri reiforcements in the works:


I just love that design of the Vorchans, and figured out  that the 5 I had weren't enough...

Also, there is some Minbari and Centauri fighters waiting their silicon bases to arrive. 


The silicon bases I refer to are those sold by Drew, from Studio Bergstrom. I mentioned them previously on this blog, on the post Fighters, Fighters and More Fighters.

Last, but not least, the rest of my Dindrenzi Fleet arrived:


Here it is, assembled and ready for primer:



I'll try to get the Minbari painted by the end of the year, but the rest is probably going to have to wait until January...

*End of Transmission*

3 comments:

  1. Hey Matgc,

    Those Minbari ships in the pictures, who makes those?

    Are they still available?

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Agents of Gaming still sell them, even though that company stoped production a few years ago.

    Check the link on the section "Orbital Shipyards".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I will order some, just not sure when. Maybe the best time would be next year, with the hectic X-mas and New Year period rappidly approaching.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete