Sunday, September 4, 2011

Cardassian Fleet

I've been slow on posting, lately, due to too much work on my paint desk, but now let's see some new pics. Featuring, the Cardassian Union:


The Galors and stations are Micro Machines, the Keldons and Hidekis are from Studio Bergstrom. I basically primed them all black and then drybrushed 2 types of yellow. Overall, they look much more weary than in the show, just as I wanted.


I did some wash on the Space Stations, to give them a more realistic look. (check the amount of fur on that felt. That's one more reason why I use cotton mats for gaming...)

The Centauri Fleet is on the works, and it became clear already that these are going to be the most complex I ever painted...


*End of Transmission*


1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I have a decent Cardassian fleet myself.

    ReplyDelete